Lacrosse is one of the fastest growing team sports in the United States and the Brine National Lacrosse Classic provides players with a socially and athletically rewarding experience to better prepare them to meet the challenges of high school and college academics and athletics.
Level 2 Sports, Brine, Gatorade and Lacrosse.com are pleased to present the National Lacrosse Classic featuring the top players and coaches selected to represent their region in a showcase event offering extreme competition and exposure to the next level of the sport. Geared to help players better prepare and transition from one level to the next, the National Lacrosse Classic has two distinct divisions for high school and middle school boys and girls.
Regional tryouts will be conducted throughout the nation for boys and girls.
- High School boys & girls presently in grades 9-11.
- Middle School boys & girls presently in grades 6-8.
- Players may register and attend a regional tryout of their choice, and if selected will be assigned to play for that regional team.
- Players must be in good academic standing.
Tryout & Selection Process:
- Players must attend a regional tryout to be considered for selection.
- Players that demonstrate the highest level of potential at regional tryouts will be selected by a panel of evaluators from the region.
- Evaluators are not provided with player contact data prior to or during the tryout and selection process.
- On the tryout date and at check-in, players will be assigned a unique jersey number for identification.
- Tryouts will be highly competitive an enable players to showcase their skills during individual position drills and scrimmages.
- Some regions will have multiple tryouts with a ”call-back” session that may require additional player fees.
- Selected players will be notified by email and names will be posted online with 3 days of the regional tryout.
- If selected, a Player Acceptance Fee is required to participate in the national games. All fees must be paid by the deadline date set for each region.
- 2-Week FREE Trial Membership o CapatinU.
- Exposure to the college admissions and athletic recruitment process.
- Test and benchmark lacrosse skills against the top players.
- Opportunity for selection to represent your region and advance to the Brine National Lacrosse Classic and Brine National All Star Lacrosse Academy
The National Games:
If selected, players will be invited to participate in the 2013 Brine National Lacrosse Classic where regional teams compete for a National Championship in front of NCAA lacrosse coaches from every division.
Schedule of Events:
June 30, 2013, Sunday -
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
July 1-2, 2013, Monday, Tuesday -
Late Player Check-in, Practice, Games, Seminars, Activities
7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
July 3, 2013, Wednesday -
Regional team play-offs and Championship Games
7:30 AM – 3:0 PM